top of page
Listing of Slideshow Announcements
The slides on our Home Page announce the following programs and services:
- Our next Library Learning Lab will focus on light and dark on Wednesday, December 6 at 10:30 AM. For Pre-K to12th grade and their caregivers. Registration recommended, but not required. Register online at brightonlibrary.org or call 784-5300. Sponsored by Friends of BML.
- The Thursday, December 7 Books Sandwiched In program will focus on Rachel Rear's book Catch the Sparrow: A Search for a Sister and the Truth of Her Murder. It is a Rochester-based mystery. The program runs from Noon-1 PM. Sponsored by Friends of BML.
- LEGO Club will meet Thursday, December 7 at 4:30 PM. Open to all ages and abilities. Sponsored by Friends of BML.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe Trivia Night will be held Thursday, December 7 from 6-7 PM. Best suited for ages 10 and up, but all are welcome. Sponsored by Friends of BML.
- Make a seasonal decoration using recycled book pages on Friday, December 8 at 3 PM. For ages 12 through adults. Register online at www.brightonlibrary.org/events or call 784-5300.
- Enjoy holiday music by the Scio String Trio on Sunday, December 10 at 2 PM. Sponsored by Friends of BML.
- Bring your Dungeon Master and play D&D Monday, December 11 from 3:30-5:30 PM. Open to grades 6-12. Snacks provided. Sponsored by Friends of BML.
- Our annual Reading Power Play: Meet a Rochester American will be held Monday, December 11 at 6:30 PM.
- Librarian Caitlin will lead the discussion of The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey on Thursday, December 14 from 5-6 PM. Register online at brightonlibrary.org or call 784-5300.
- Our 2022-2023 BML Foundation Annual Campaign is in full swing. Help expand our services and benefit the entire community for years to come by donating to BML.
The Friends of Brighton Memorial Library Bookstore is open. Most items are $1.
bottom of page